There are 5 general statuses that you may see when buying or selling a home!
– The home is being marketed, but the seller is not showing the home just yet.
– The home is on the market! You can show it and buyers are able to make offers.
– (Accepting backup offers) The home is under contract; however, the sellers are still willing to look at offers in case the original offer falls through.
– The home has been under contract, an offer has been accepted, and no more showings are allowed.
– The home has closed on the sale and is no longer available.