close button
Caron Koteles Michigan Realtor
MENU

Community

Giving back is something that we are passionate about.

6th Annual Shred Event!

More cars, more fun, and more impact than ever before. Huge thanks to everyone who cleared their clutter and supported New Day Foundation!

Networking Meeting with over 50 Professionals!

Meeting at Red Run Golf Club. We founded this group last year- what a turnout!

Habitat for Humanity Women Build Event!

I had such a great time at Women Build’s Hard Hats & High Heels Habi-Hour!

The RCC’s event for Meadowbrook Center for Learning Differences!

The Rochester Chamber of Commerce charity wine event for Meadowbrook Center for Learning Differences was an absolute success!

New Day Foundation Paint Event!

Attended the New Day Foundation for Families paint event hosted by Janeen Flores! What an inspiring, fun, and colorful event!

Presenting to the Young Professionals of the RRC

It was a privilege to present to the Young Professionals of the Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce! What a great group!

13th Special Olympics Michigan Polar Plunge!

I participated in my 13th Polar Plunge!!! This frigid jump is in support of Special Olympics Michigan!

Attending Community Events!

3/4 of my amazing team at the Rochester Chamber Community Breakfast catching up on everything in our local area!

President’s Club Award at the REO Convention!

I was honored with the 2023 President’s Club Award at the Real Estate One convention! Thank you!

Special Olympics Michigan Winter Games!

In February, I attended the Special Olympics Michigan Winter Games which I love participating in every year!

Charities Actively Involved In

alzheimers association american cancer society forgotten harvest habitat for humanity michigan national multiple sclerosis society new day foundation for families the real estate one charitable foundation special olympics michigan child and family services third level crisis center leukemia and lymphoma society
Real Estate Listings
Real Estate Listings