close button
Caron Koteles Michigan Realtor
MENU

Community

Giving back is something that we are passionate about.

Caron Koteles Riha and Charon Morgan – Polar Plunge 2023

I am super happy to share that my twin sister, Charon Morgan, will be plunging with me in our feat to raise awareness and raise funds for this great cause.…

My 12th Year at the Special Olympics Michigan Winter Games!

We worked tirelessly to run the games and ensure the athletes and their coaches had a great experience. The volunteers were from Real Estate One, Central Michigan University, and Grand…

Champagne & Crab Cakes for a Cause – Dutton Farm

This event on December 6th with Dutton Farm supported adults with developmental disabilities! All proceeds went to Dutton Farm “which empowers adults with disabilities to live a life of purpose,…

Mega Agent Panel!

On November 15th, 2022, I was joined by Join Erik Wright, Realtor , Michelle Saward – EXP Realty, Caron Koteles Riha Realtor, and Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group, and Cyrus…

Celebrity Lip Sync Battle 2022!

I was honored to help sponsor New Day Foundation’s Celebrity Lip Sync Battle on October 27th, 2022, to benefit families facing cancer! What a fun event!

Habitat for Humanity Event 2022!

Habitat for Humanity of Oakland County Women Build Luncheon this past April!

Toys for Tots 2021!

Thank you to everyone who donated to Toys For Tots! I cannot thank our community and clients enough for their tremendous generosity this holiday season.

Habitat for Humanity of Oakland County’s Charity Golf Outing 2021!

I teamed up with Women’s Build and Habitat for Humanity by sponsoring a hole and golfing at Habitat for Humanity of Oakland County’s charity golf outing! And guess what!! I…

Neighborhood House Fundraiser 2020!

Together as a community, we were able to raise an overabundance amount of Check donations to be matched by Real Estate One Charitable Foundation For Neighborhood House! Thank you everyone…

Special Olympics Michigan Polar Plunge 2020

Special Olympics Michigan was proud to bring the Polar Plunge to 313 Pizza Bar for the first time this year. The Polar Plunge in Michigan has been going strong for…

Charities Actively Involved In

alzheimers association american cancer society forgotten harvest habitat for humanity michigan national multiple sclerosis society new day foundation for families the real estate one charitable foundation special olympics michigan child and family services third level crisis center leukemia and lymphoma society
Real Estate Listings
Real Estate Listings